Lead Software Quality Analyst
CareDx, Inc., headquartered in Brisbane, California, is a molecular diagnostics company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value diagnostic solutions for transplant recipients. CareDx offers products along the pre- and post-transplant testing continuum as well as transplant management software. For more information, please visit: www.CareDx.com.
CareDx Transplant Management previously, OTTR, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, is the leading provider of organ transplant patient tracking software. OTTR serves over 200 programs at more than 60 transplant centers in the United States and Canada. Designed by clinicians, OTTR’s complete transplant management solutions support the entire team of physicians, nurses and administrators. OTTR’s solutions are highly customized to support various international regulatory models. For more information, please visit: www.ottr.com.
Lead Software Quality Analyst (LSQA)
The Lead Software Quality Analyst’s primary responsibility is quality assurance testing of new and existing products to assure software quality. This individual will shape our overall QA strategy and provide recommendations to the VP of Transplant Software Technology on ways to enhance the effectiveness of the QA team. The LSQA is responsible for developing comprehensive testing plans and executing plans for any requested testing. Additionally, the LSQA will include support of the clinical analyst and development teams.
- Develop comprehensive test plans based on requirements
- Perform manual testing of software to ensure quality
- Generate defects based on issues found
- Coordinate testing efforts with the Development Manager to ensure timely testing of the application
- Develop and execute regression testing efforts to ensure no loss of quality
- Mentor less experienced team members on testing best practices
- Assess current quality processes and recommend changes to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Able to follow business requirements throughout the software development life cycle
- Basic working knowledge of all OTTR software modules as assigned
- Stay current with technology
- Perform other related duties as required
- 5+ years experience as a software quality analyst
- Associates Degree in IT or software development; BS preferred
- Experience with functional and regression testing
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycles
- Experience implementing testing automation
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Analytical, detailed-oriented thinker
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, team player
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills including effective presentation skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
Benefits & Perks: We provide Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care, Commuter Accounts, 401(k) match, 3 weeks of vacation, 5 days sick leave, 1 personal floating holiday, 9 paid holidays, gym reimbursement, social hours, and more!
CareDx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.