Senior Software Developer
CareDx, Inc., headquartered in Brisbane, California, is a molecular diagnostics company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value diagnostic solutions for transplant recipients. CareDx offers products along the pre- and post-transplant testing continuum as well as transplant management software. For more information, please visit: www.CareDx.com.
CareDx Transplant Management previously, OTTR, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, is the leading provider of organ transplant patient tracking software. OTTR serves over 200 programs at more than 60 transplant centers in the United States and Canada. Designed by clinicians, OTTR’s complete transplant management solutions support the entire team of physicians, nurses and administrators. OTTR’s solutions are highly customized to support various international regulatory models. For more information, please visit: www.ottr.com.
The senior developer’s primary responsibility is to design and develop maintainable software that delights users. The senior developer will work with management and subject matter experts to define scope, estimate cost, and establish deliverables.
- Design and develop web software with a high degree of quality, in a timely manner
- Develop user solutions that are intuitive, easy-to-use, and not cluttered
- Utilize agile methodologies and test-driven development techniques
- Pragmatically balance “desire to create perfect solutions” against “just-ship-it urgency”
- Work independently of day to day supervision to achieve all goals and objectives
- Support transition of new products, product enhancements and product fixes to Operational partners
- Create and/or maintain technical product documentation
- Proactively maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Communicate effectively with internal team members and external customers
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations both in verbal and written forms
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes and technology stack
- Mentor and support less tenured development team members
- Perform other development tasks as directed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development, preferably in web technologies
- Minimum of 3 years’ C# experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ SQL experience
- Experience with web services
- High ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and requirement documentation skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, team player
- Demonstrated skills in analysis, organization, adapting solutions to complex business situations, problem solving, and implementing software solutions
- Fluency in object-oriented design, design patterns, and algorithm analysis
- Travel may be required
- MSSQL experience.
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with mobile development (iOS / Android native apps)
- Forward thinking in their approach to designing and developing software that delights users
- Knowledge of Solid Organ, Bone Marrow Transplant, or Cellular Therapy
Benefits & Perks: We provide Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care, Commuter Accounts, 401(k) match, 3 weeks of vacation, 5 days sick leave, 1 personal floating holiday, 9 paid holidays, gym reimbursement, social hours, and more!
CareDx, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.